celebrity Constellation, concierge or Suite

Travellers123

Have been in both, and back on Constellation in Aqua class next month.

The Sky suite slightly larger.

The real difference is dining in Luminae, which we really liked.

Michael's club is the other real difference you get with a Suite.

The Butler comes with the Suite.

To each their own, depends what you prefer.

Mirage

Edited by Mirage

hi, is the suite so much better than a balcony on the constellation, have been looking at 8102 balcony or 6102 sky suite. opinions please
It depends on the price difference and which features are important to you, so it is hard to answer this question for someone else.

Personally, I would not recommend booking either 8102 or 6102 if other stateroom choices are available (unless you are getting an exceptionally good deal on them)

because the Celebrity Suites that jut out right beside them block your view to the right.

Edited by varoo

Unless this is a TA or repositioning cruise the Suite gets you all 4 perks, plus Luminae, Michaels Club, a butler, etc-no comparison in my mind. If the Suite is a no go then I would suggest you look at Aqua.

We've done both concierge and suite on M class (Summit, not the Connie) and while it's a jump in cost to suite class, we felt that Luminae was worth it. With either you'll probably have the beverage package (you can choose it with concierge and I'm pretty sure you'll automatically get it with a suite) so the free drinks in Michael's Club won't mean as much, but with a suite you'll have access to the club which can be a nice peaceful break from the rest of the ship, and the club concierge was always very helpful to us. The butler was a nice touch, but we really didn't use his services all that much. The extra space in a suite, we feel, is a big plus...more room to move around in and much better closet space. In fact, we like the added space so much we're looking at moving from a Sky Suite to a Celebrity Suite...I'm an early riser and the separate bedroom would make it easier for my wife to sleep in.

In addition to the bigger room, Luminae, butler....we love the service level and ambiance of Michael's Club. A great venue for pre and post dinner drinks, good conversation....The M class clubs are great for music events too, a better shape than on S class.

Unless this is a TA or repositioning cruise the Suite gets you all 4 perks, plus Luminae, Michaels Club, a butler, etc-no comparison in my mind. If the Suite is a no go then I would suggest you look at Aqua.

Ditto Ditto - if not a TA/Repo cruise, ALL four perks and Luminae and Michael's and a larger room ...

We are Suite converts with the "All in Perks" offer. In addition, depending on the cruise, you can select a "closed offer" and drop the 4 perks and have the suite at a lower price.

Heather

Edited by hvbaskey