Harmony of the Seas Mediterranean Cruise in August 2016

There´s not much difference... Smart Casual for dinner, two formal nights and casual during the day.

For shore excursions make sure you have something to cover up in case you have a sleeveless top and short skirt/shorts and want to visit a Catholic church.

Join the roll call for your cruise!

steamboats

We have been on 15 cruises. This will be our first Mediterranean cruise. Can you please tell me the difference in dress codes on and off the ship as compared to a Caribbean cruise? Thanks for your help!!

Same dress suggestions from the cruise line.

While dress suggestions will be the same, I've found that for these port-intensive cruises where most people spend very long days ashore that dress can be a bit more relaxed as fewer people actually make it to the main dining room.

We have been on 15 cruises. This will be our first Mediterranean cruise. Can you please tell me the difference in dress codes on and off the ship as compared to a Caribbean cruise? Thanks for your help!!

On: no different from a Caribbean cruise. There are those who "dress up" and those who don't.

Off: As mentioned, many churches require coverage. One way to deal with this is to carry a scarf. (two, actually). You can drape one over your shoulders and use the other as a skirt, as needed. :)