Sweaty Exercise Clothes

Maybe I'll start a thread for suggestions of a better way to bring on my allowed two bottles of wine, other than putting them in my carry-on bag or packing them in my checked luggage...

Ooh, ooh - I know a third way ...

Drink them both right before you board the ship!!! <burp>

jk ;):D:D:D

~ Judy

Alright. Still hard for me to take seriously a thread that asks for a better way to handle sweaty clothes than cleaning them or sending them out to be cleaned. I think a little sense of humor with a response like "don't exercise" is more helpful than a rant.

Maybe I'll start a thread for suggestions of a better way to bring on my allowed two bottles of wine, other than putting them in my carry-on bag or packing them in my checked luggage...

Either way make sure to wrap them in your sweaty exercise clothes.:)

We take a little bit of liquid detergent and some magnets with a hook on them. Rinse out what you want cleaned, them put the magnets on the ceiling because it is metal, put the garment on a hanger that we bring, then hang them in the room. Works for us. Make sure you use some strong magnets.

This is exactly what I do! The magnetic hooks are the bomb!

Why are you so rude? I mean, consistently rude. I usually ignore you but this member offered a suggestion based on the question asked, and answered with her expertise. I have never heard of the vodka spray solution either but I certainly didn't rudely dismiss it. Sounds like it is a viable option, if one is so inclined.

Perhaps you might consider others' feelings in future.

A viable option? Sure it is, you should have ignored me.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There's been a number of ridiculous ideas for what what is a petty and mundane inconvenience. It's like people need a solution for absolutely everything.

You might have to wear the same gym gear two days in a row? If it's such a hardship why don't we all just stay home instead?

A voice of reason, so rare!....K.O.:)

Just a friendly heads up if you are sending your gym clothes to the ship's laundry -- don't send anything that you don't want to shrink !!

All those dri-fit, wick away, polyester gym clothes will be thrown into the same high heat dryers as your cottons....

I sent a pair of polyester shorts -- and they came back smaller. (and yes, I'm sure it wasn't that I gained weight -- I had 2 pr exactly the same size, thank you.) It was a risk I knew going in -- and since the shorts were roomy, I decided to risk it.

I would probably not do it again. I'd go with the hand wash, wring in the towel method stated above.

Have sent my gym clothes out for years with the wash and fold bag and NEVER had anything shrink.....K.O.:confused: