Anthem's Embarkation Level

Thank you very much. Do you know if I will be immediately able to book excursions as soon as I board? I was hoping that the embarkation level was close to the excursion desk.

Use the RoyalIQ app, you might even be able to book before you board.

Thank you very much. Do you know if I will be immediately able to book excursions as soon as I board? I was hoping that the embarkation level was close to the excursion desk.

There are iPads in the shore excursion area which you can use to book shows, dining, activities and excursions. It's very easy.

You know, I spent three weeks+ on the Anthem and I absolutely cannot picture any darn Art Gallery! Isn't the door between Wonderland and the FUTURE CRUISE SALES desks?!?!?!?

Yes.

But it says Art Gallery on the deck plan.

The RoyaliQ app and the excursion iPads don't usually go online til about 2 pm once they clear the previous cruise. Book your excursions early now before you cruise for the best options...we did them on the ship on embarkation due to my laziness and it was a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't care. As you enter the ship, the Future Cruise Sales area is on your left.

You don't care???? No need to be snarky :eek:

To the OP: If you are looking on the deck plan ahead of the cruise, as a point of reference, it says Art Gallery.

The RoyaliQ app and the excursion iPads don't usually go online til about 2 pm once they clear the previous cruise. Book your excursions early now before you cruise for the best options...we did them on the ship on embarkation due to my laziness and it was a pain.

We had no problem on either of our Anthem cruises booking excursions or using the RoyalIQ app as soon as we boarded. We booked our April cruise at the last minute, and weren't able to make any reservations online ahead of time. We boarded early and booked everything using the excursion iPads, all before 11:30am or so.

Edited by DonnaK

You don't care???? No need to be snarky :eek:

To the OP: If you are looking on the deck plan ahead of the cruise, as a point of reference, it says Art Gallery.

We had no problem on either of our Anthem cruises booking excursions or using the RoyalIQ app as soon as we boarded. We booked our April cruise at the last minute, and weren't able to make any reservations online ahead of time. We boarded early and booked everything using the excursion iPads, all before 11:30am or so.

Not snarky.

True.

Yes.

But it says Art Gallery on the deck plan.

When I was on board earlier this month, there was in fact a very small art gallery across from Wonderland, just like you describe. It was kind of oddly placed. The NextCruise area was down farther near Two70, near the windows.

Just got off the Anthem on the 25th. Royal IQ app wouldn't let me login until rooms were open around 1. Heard many people complaining about it not working on the designated ipads also. Those wanting to books shows and activities were lined up at Boleros.