New Promotion

The next major promotion is BOGO50 + 25% off 3rd/4th guests + 50% deposits + up to $200 instant savings.

July 7-17, 2016

Translation: Pretty much the same ongoing prices with a change in deposit and maybe some OBC.

All the promotions typically range 20-30% off, just worded differently and depends if you are bringing 3rd & 4th passengers. Current promotion depends on how many nights you are looking at but ranges from 20-33% off. For 7 days it is 28% off. Best I have seen is a straight 30% off when traveling with two on a seven day and 3rd & 4th free when traveling with 4.

That being said it all depends on your starting price and the further you book that in advance the lower your starting price is. You should determine what you are willing to pay for a category then see if the promotion gets you there. We are 7 day people and we've never paid more than the $400 range for anything without a balcony. Usually around $500- $600 for a balcony (that is after our C&A discount) with the exception we are paying $700 inside balcony & $900 outside balcony on Harmony (in December when kids are out of school). $850 - $1100 on a junior suite. If we can get below those prices that's great but we never go higher. If you are not in final payment period and a better promo comes along you can get the lower price, they will rebook it for the lower price but if you had a onboard credit you will lose that. You can call the C&A desk (assuming you are C&A member) and they will handle the rebooking if you booked directly with Royal. No matter what you will always find someone who paid less than you & someone who paid more for the same category, you just need to know your limit and stick with it. Savings come when you can stack the promo prices with other discounts or OBC.

Pretty much all sales are the same, just reworded differently for those who don't check the website daily and do mock bookings everyday LOLOL.

The best option for cheapest price is to book a at least a year out.

Rarely do the prices ever get lower.

Basically this is how RCI sales work a majority of the time lololol:

EXAMPLE:

Cruise to BLAH BLAH Island - 5 Nights

Sale: BOGO

June 2016 - Stateroom - $2,000 for 2 people - with sale = $1,500.

Sale: Get Every 3rd Night Free

July 2016 - Stateroom - $2,400 for 2 people - with sale = $1,500

Can you tell me what a c&a member is? Very good info. Thank you

Hi, slightly-neighbor!

C&A is short for Crown & Anchor.

This is the "loyalty program" for Royal Caribbean.

You accumulate points, and thus status levels, by sailing, at the rate of one point per night, or two points per night if in a JS or above, or two points per night if sailing solo in a cabin intended for double occupancy, or three points per night if sailing solo in a JS or above.

Details of the program are here on the RC website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/

Hi, slightly-neighbor!

You accumulate points, and thus status levels, by sailing, at the rate of one point per night, or two points per night if in a JS or above, or two points per night if sailing solo in a cabin intended for double occupancy, or three points per night if sailing solo in a JS or above.

It is a marketing and selling tool that RCCL uses to keep you coming back.....It works for us!

Hi, slightly-neighbor!

Hello, Thanks for the info. after hours of racking my brain about this i figured it out! I am emerald now. I have booked my next cruise but always watching for a better deal.