Cruise video

I read many reviews & watched videos before our cruise. Thought others might enjoy mine too, might even spot yourself on the ship too! (Liberty, June 12)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great video! How was the stingray your?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was everything that I had hoped! I was a little bummed that I could not fit more in the video but I wanted to keep it to a reasonable length. It is really a video for my family to enjoy in the future. I had so many photos & videos that it was impossible to narrow them down. I know we will watch them on their own. My faces when trying to feed the ray was hysterical!

The snorkel time was not rushed, lots of beautiful fish! Lastly the food at Rum Point was so delish and it was a pretty relaxing location too. Thinking about jet skis from there next time, followed by lunch! Mmmmm, yep it was much better than I was expecting!

Good show! Thanks for posting. Excellent snow day viewing come winter. ;)

Oh my, I had not even thought about Winter but yes, you are quite right! :)

I read many reviews & watched videos before our cruise. Thought others might enjoy mine too, might even spot yourself on the ship too! (Liberty, June 12)

I just posted a comment on your YouTube, but wanted to do it here too. That was great! Thanks for getting me excited to be onboard September 4th! I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding party, and looks like we're going to have a really nice time from what little you showed. Thanks for taking the time to post your experience! :):)

I just posted a comment on your YouTube, but wanted to do it here too. That was great! Thanks for getting me excited to be onboard September 4th! I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding party, and looks like we're going to have a really nice time from what little you showed. Thanks for taking the time to post your experience! :):)

Glad it helped build excitement! I know that it will be wonderful fun w/your friends!

Great memories. Looks like you had a blast. Where were you jumping into the water from the rocks?

It was the Blue Hole in Jamaica. We used Peat Taylor tours again. This time it was just our family in the van! They had another group but I guess we were the first ones to arrive, so off we went! We plan on going back again next year, it was crazy fun!