Tell me your favorite beach resorts in cozumel

sassafrass

It depends.

Me and the wife, for quiet and relaxing AI (food/drinks) with no crowds - Nachi Cocom

Cruising with my daughters who want a more lively atmosphere - Mt. Sanchos (AI - food & drinks) plus water toys, etc.

Pay-as-you-go beach club for a few hours - Paradise Beach. Great facilities, HUGE pool, good food/drinks/service, $3 admission/chair rental

Snorkel from the shore - The Money Bar. No admission (we always order drinks, nachos, etc.), no beach (you enter the water via steps), rental gear and guides if you need them.

Taxi to the first three will cost about $17 each way; cab to Money Bar is only about $10 each way.

If I was cruising with toddler grandkids I would look at Playa Mia.

Your call! :)

Playa Palancar for a relaxing beach with no pool or water toys. SW side of island and a $25 taxi ride from Puerta Maya pier for 4 people. (yes, $25 is correct-it went up last year) No admission to use beach but we always order something to eat and something from the bar. I'll be there July 6 and am going to get recent pics of their menu but the prices have always been reasonable.

I should elaborate it will be me, my husband and my son. So no toddlers. I really want some options wherever we go such as parasailing and massages. I think my son would love some water trampolines.

From my experience Mr. Sanchos is probably what your looking for then. It has water toys. Nachi Cocom is more for quiet relaxation.

Sanchos if you want to go all-inclusive (food/drinks), Paradise Beach if you prefer pay-as-you-go.

Both offer water toys, etc. PB also has a HUGE pool. IMHO the facilities are slightly better at PB and it is not as crowded, but the beach is slightly better at Sanchos. Your call.

We really enjoyed Paradise Beach. Lots of seating with umbrellas so no worries about it being too crowded, good food and drinks, my kids played all day on the inflatables, the pool looked nice but we didn't use it because we stayed at the beach. The bathrooms/changing rooms were very clean. I would definitely go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Pay-as-you-go beach club for a few hours - Paradise Beach. Great facilities, HUGE pool, good food/drinks/service, $3 admission/chair rental

)

Do you have to make advance reservations at Paradise Beach? Or can you just show up on the day of? We aren't sure if we want to get off the ship in Cozumel or not, but if we do, we are looking for something along the lines of this, where the kids & DH can do the activities, and my in-laws and I can just enjoy the beach or pool, at a reasonable cost.

Do you have to make advance reservations at Paradise Beach? Or can you just show up on the day of? We aren't sure if we want to get off the ship in Cozumel or not, but if we do, we are looking for something along the lines of this, where the kids & DH can do the activities, and my in-laws and I can just enjoy the beach or pool, at a reasonable cost.

You do not need reservations.

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/faq-page/