Harmony - Columbus Musical

abo

I am on Harmony right now and we are booked to see Columbus tonight. Saw the second aqua show last night (Hideaway Heist) as an unreserved show and thought it was amazing. Brilliant for all ages including children. Was a bonus as it didn't show in our planner pre-cruise.

Absolutely amazing! If this is the second theatre show on board, I can't wait to see how good Grease will be on Wednesday evening! The music, set, props, special effects, humourous moments were all perfectly put together.

Absolutely amazing! If this is the second theatre show on board, I can't wait to see how good Grease will be on Wednesday evening! The music, set, props, special effects, humourous moments were all perfectly put together.

That sounds great! Thanks for taking the time to come back on here with an update.

• 1 year later...

Just disembarked RCL Harmony of the Seas today. Enjoyed Columbus the first time I saw it. Loved it the second time the following night at unreserved seating. Thought the “kids” worked their tails off in a very creative, edgy production. Had chatted with some of actors several nights before and I expressed lack of knowledge of the production. They said I would not be disappointed. I was not.

My yong adult daughters and husbands did not like it. Group think and wrong.

As for Grease—tired.

Just disembarked RCL Harmony of the Seas today. Enjoyed Columbus the first time I saw it. Loved it the second time the following night at unreserved seating. Thought the “kids” worked their tails off in a very creative, edgy production. Had chatted with some of actors several nights before and I expressed lack of knowledge of the production. They said I would not be disappointed. I was not.

My yong adult daughters and husbands did not like it. Group think and wrong.

As for Grease—tired.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.