Summit Bermuda Review June 2016

LA_CA_GAL

Not really sure about that, having never been on the Summit before, and I was only in the T-Pool once, so did not really spend any time or attention there.

Those 4 down spouts are gone - capped off. That's too bad, because I loved them too.

We were on the same cruise. It was fun. We took the Ferry to St George and picked up the scooter in town. Very easy to navigate around. Then returned it to Dockyard Friday. Aqua Class room 1123. Loved it. Very quiet.

_DSC0194_zpsmvkybg6b.jpg

Deck 11 front of ship, this was pretty much the late night hot spot.

They did have other events there, cruise director had a pretty good informative session on the workings of the cruise ship. He also had some of the ship staff there for a Q & A. Worth attending.

_DSC0193_zpsetsjbkxv.jpg

_DSC0191_zpsylt6pdln.jpg

Thanks for the nice photographs and comments about your cruise. Linda and I enjoyed our time in cabin 1140 on the June 12-19, 2016 cruise. Our weather was great as well. So glad your cruise was wonderful. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

Thanks for the amazing photo review, LaCaGal! I've read your posts for years, but had no idea what a talented photographer you are! :cool:

Thanx .... but ..... get a good camera (or two), take a thousand pictures, and some have to come out good.