First time at Cozumel

JanDom

HI,

we will visit Cozumel on the 28th of december with the Eurodam for the first time. We will be in Port from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

We are Four adults.

With us in Port will be 8 other ships so I am sure it will be very busy this day.

Can you help me what will be the best to make it a Great day?

Thank you and Greets from Germany

Janine

Edited by JanDom

Sorry for the late reply, just got up to go to work

We thought of going to a beach or do some shopping or just walk around.

It would be nice to find a spot for swimming (and maybe snorkeling, but not that important) which is not too busy- but with all this ships there maybe impossible ?!

These are the ships which will be in port that day

Carnival Victory

Noon – 10:00 pm

2754 guests

Celebrity Silhouette

7:00 am – 5:00 pm

2886 guests

Eurodam

11:00 am – 11:00 pm

2104 guests

Oosterdam

8:00 am – 5:00 pm

1916 guests

Liberty of the Seas

3634 guests

Mein Schiff 4

7:00 am – 7.30 pm

2506 guests

NCL Dawn

9:00 am – 5:00 pm

2340 guests

NCL Epic

10:00 am – 6:00 pm

4100 guests

NCL Jades

7:00 am – 4:00 pm

2402 guests

Total 9 ships

24.642 guests

So I also don't know on which pier we will be or if we will have to tender ...

I also read something about going to Puerto del Carmen ?

Thank you 8AGLfWDwAAAPFJREFUeJxjaAeBljRjg6QGMJMBxDUytfN2sVCQaoAI1Jv5RMXFxcVE2AhVgwRazCPjokuKSkpy8+35a4EC1qFxKgxsZeXsDMr5+oLtDM1eUUUcDIzlFUwM7CXuojUMGcFRRSWaKRUVOZqlJb6qiQxOIbFFZeXl5RUVleWl2XpaDI4+sR6eZWCh5KxsPW2GdOdYV+byMqBQBbNTJlBLo1JgIZcAkFvOIVFsItrA0K5rFVYoxiIpziJV7KQuBXKYtGVgnL+hYUCeowZvK8jpNXyKtm7+fg76Mjw1EM+1ynGLyMsKs8q1Qn0LFEqNj69qBTMBsExX1aNcNQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

HI,

we will visit Cozumel on the 28th of december with the Eurodam for the first time. We will be in Port from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.

We are Four adults.

With us in Port will be 8 other ships so I am sure it will be very busy this day.

Can you help me what will be the best to make it a Great day?

Thank you and Greets from Germany

Janine

We are doing Nachi Cocom based on the recommendations here -- just do a search on the boards. There will be seven ships in port with us, so we are looking to do a quiet beach day...Nachi limits guests to 100. However, there are other options nearby (Mr. Sanchos, Paradise Beach) that might have more to do if you have kids or teens. Look on CC...lots of information!

Thank you.

We are four adults (two in the sixties and two in the thirtys) and are looking for a quiet spot if we are go swimming / to the beach :)

I will have a look at Nachi Cocom ...

Another vote for Nachi - quiet and relaxing with only 100 guests per day plus great service, food and drinks. Lots of shade and a nice beach - some have complained that the sand is "too soft"? :confused: All-inclusive for about $55 per person. Taxi for 4 passengers should be about $17 each way.

There's plenty of popular beaches in Cozumel. We have been to a lot of them. I have reviews listed in my signature line under Cozumel. You are welcome to have a look at them (even if you are only interested in scrolling the pictures to get a better feel for the places). There's TONS of pictures (including Nachi that people have suggested). :)

You have a long day there. Very good for you. I love just walking baround Cozumel and eating in town. Plus, there are some small churches within walking distance if you like to visit churches. I found the small ones very inspiring.

Also, since you have a long day there, a ship sponsored tour to the Tulum ruins might be good. Although, it's a long day traveling to and from, we really enjoyed the experience. We loved seeing the ruins and the setting is absolutely amazing.

Edited by lovevacadays

Sorry for the late reply, just got up to go to work

We thought of going to a beach or do some shopping or just walk around.

It would be nice to find a spot for swimming (and maybe snorkeling, but not that important) which is not too busy- but with all this ships there maybe impossible ?!

These are the ships which will be in port that day

Carnival Victory

Noon – 10:00 pm

2754 guests

Celebrity Silhouette

7:00 am – 5:00 pm

2886 guests

Eurodam

11:00 am – 11:00 pm

2104 guests

Oosterdam

1916 guests

Liberty of the Seas

3634 guests

Mein Schiff 4

7:00 am – 7.30 pm

2506 guests

NCL Dawn

9:00 am – 5:00 pm

2340 guests

NCL Epic

10:00 am – 6:00 pm

4100 guests

NCL Jades

7:00 am – 4:00 pm

2402 guests

Total 9 ships

24.642 guests

So I also don't know on which pier we will be or if we will have to tender ...

I also read something about going to Puerto del Carmen ?

Thank you 8AGLfWDwAAAPFJREFUeJxjaAeBljRjg6QGMJMBxDUytfN2sVCQaoAI1Jv5RMXFxcVE2AhVgwRazCPjokuKSkpy8+35a4EC1qFxKgxsZeXsDMr5+oLtDM1eUUUcDIzlFUwM7CXuojUMGcFRRSWaKRUVOZqlJb6qiQxOIbFFZeXl5RUVleWl2XpaDI4+sR6eZWCh5KxsPW2GdOdYV+byMqBQBbNTJlBLo1JgIZcAkFvOIVFsItrA0K5rFVYoxiIpziJV7KQuBXKYtGVgnL+hYUCeowZvK8jpNXyKtm7+fg76Mjw1EM+1ynGLyMsKs8q1Qn0LFEqNj69qBTMBsExX1aNcNQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

is there a link showing which cruise ships will be in cozumel on tues august 8 2016?

is there a link showing which cruise ships will be in cozumel on tues august 8 2016?

On our German booking side we can see how many ships will be in port the day your ship is there and also how the port looks like.

We already recognized that the Disney Ships won't be on the list and also the small cruise lines like Oceania, Regent 7 Seas and so on are missing....

I can see these ships at the 8th of august :

Carnival Freedom - 2980 pass. 9am - 6pm

Carnival Triumph - 2754 pass. 8am - 5 pm

Oasis of the Seas - 5400 pass. 7am - 6pm

Total of 11134 pass.

There's plenty of popular beaches in Cozumel. We have been to a lot of them. I have reviews listed in my signature line under Cozumel. You are welcome to have a look at them (even if you are only interested in scrolling the pictures to get a better feel for the places). There's TONS of pictures (including Nachi that people have suggested). :)

I will have a look at it at the weekend - Thank you so much :)