Coastal Kitchen

I just got off the Allure on Sunday. I WOULD make reservations for each night as soon as possible. We met some people who had to take what was avaliable and could not get their request time due to being crowded. I think with the addition of Jr. Suites in Costal this has become a popular restaurant.

At least on the Allure it was very crowded each night.

Does the menu vary at all from night to night?

On the Allure Day 1 and Day 2 were different menus. On day 3 and 4 we went back to day 1 menue. On day 5 thru 7 we had day 2 menu.

Not being obssescive (sp) compulsive.

I visit the Conciernage lounge upon boarding and drop of the list of the 3 dates and times we are requesting dinner reservations at CK.

He can take care of them as time permits.

No problem on the last 3 cruises.

Safe travels.

On the Allure Day 1 and Day 2 were different menus. On day 3 and 4 we went back to day 1 menue. On day 5 thru 7 we had day 2 menu.

I think the OP is going on the Harmony, and they are currently offering a different menu every day on there.

We were on the Allure in May and reservations were not hard to get after boarding. In fact, sometimes we made reservations the same day with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think the OP is going on the Harmony, and they are currently offering a different menu every day on there.

I must have missed that since I did not see it anywhere by OP.

Does the menu vary at all from night to night?

I see you'll be on Anthem in 2017. On Anthem, CK does have a different dinner menu each night for the first 7 nights. Also CK only has 2 different menus for lunch in which they alternate each day. Dinner reservations for CK can be made on your Cruise Planner for Anthem once dining opens up for your sailing and I would suggest making reservations in advance on the Cruise Planner. Food and service is very good in CK, enjoy!

Edited by Life is Good Cruising