Liberty out of Galveston Check in Question

Can anyone tell me if my group of 8 can check in together?....We have 4 cabins and they're all next to each other and bookings linked. All 8 of us will be checking in together and if there is a separate line for Platinum members can we check in together? I'm Platinum and the rest of the group are not quite at the same status yet so only Gold status.

Also, has anyone seen any Global Entry signs when disembarking in Galveston like they do at Port Everglades?

TIA, Virginia

You could go with them in the gold line. Every cabin will go to their own check in person anyway. And no Global Entry line in Galveston.

Edited by Coralc

We have done split check ins before and they always honored the higher status as to lines, etc.

You will still be behind pinnacles, suites, diamond, emerald, and special boardings like wedding parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me if my group of 8 can check in together?....We have 4 cabins and they're all next to each other and bookings linked. All 8 of us will be checking in together and if there is a separate line for Platinum members can we check in together? I'm Platinum and the rest of the group are not quite at the same status yet so only Gold status.

Also, has anyone seen any Global Entry signs when disembarking in Galveston like they do at Port Everglades?

TIA, Virginia

We had a group of 10 people, 4 cabins, we were, Diamond, Emerald and Gold, and new cruisers. We all got to check in at the Emerald?Diamond line. Unsure if that is standard practice or something they did that day.. Good luck and have fun.