Amazing Evenings

upwarduk

We are first time cruisers on Azamara sailing on 09/09/16 Southampton to Montreal.

I have read that there are no Amazing Evenings on TA's.

However, I think there should be plenty of scope for one, as we visit 4 ports on the European side of the Atlantic and 4 on the Canadian side.

Any hope of one being arranged?

Virtually no hope they don't do them regardless of stops on a TA and arrange them over a year ahead anyway so if it's not published now there won't be one

Hello upwarduk,

as uktog mentions, we rarely have an Azamazing Evening on a Trans-Ocean crossing. This voyage you're on is something of a one-off for us, as well. It has sold very well so I wouldn't be surprised to see the itinerary repeated in the future, which would bode well for our planning an Azamazing Evening in the future. But for this year I have not heard of an AE in the works. Very sorry to disappoint you.

p.s. please do post about the voyage!

Although Transatlantics don't have an Azamazing Evening there probably will be a White Nights Party held on the ship. In many ways they are more fun and less demanding on both the crew and passengers. Bring a white outfit and you will fit right in !

Hello upwarduk,

as uktog mentions, we rarely have an Azamazing Evening on a Trans-Ocean crossing. This voyage you're on is something of a one-off for us, as well. It has sold very well so I wouldn't be surprised to see the itinerary repeated in the future, which would bode well for our planning an Azamazing Evening in the future. But for this year I have not heard of an AE in the works. Very sorry to disappoint you.

Bonnie - if this itinerary is indeed repeated, please have your planner take a look at Seabourn's annual northern transatlantic crossing. It calls at multiple ports in Iceland and Greenland. I took this cruise last year and the 5 ports we visited in Greenland were very, very special.

Floris

Bonnie - if this itinerary is indeed repeated, please have your planner take a look at Seabourn's annual northern transatlantic crossing. It calls at multiple ports in Iceland and Greenland. I took this cruise last year and the 5 ports we visited in Greenland were very, very special.

Floris

I will pass this along to our itinerary planners. Thanks for the input Floris.

I will pass this along to our itinerary planners. Thanks for the input Floris.

Thanks Bonnie! I would love to take a "true" northern transatlantic crossing on Azamara some day! The only reason I occasionally cruise other lines is because of the itinerary... You need more ships ;)

Edited by florisdekort

Hello upwarduk,

Is it possible to find out if there will be a White Night on the 9.9.16 TA cruise.

Thank you

Is it possible to find out if there will be a White Night on the 9.9.16 TA cruise.

Thank you

Hello Jenna109, if there was an Azamazing Evening planned it would show at the bottom of the webpage, with a tab next to the Land Discoveries tab.

Thank you

White nights are held on nights the ship is in port late. Looking at your cruise my guess would be Newfoundland, but you will find out for certain when you board. It is published in the first day's Pursuits (cruise newspaper).

Hello Jenna109, if there was an Azamazing Evening planned it would show at the bottom of the webpage, with a tab next to the Land Discoveries tab.

Hi Jenna109, I apologize...I read White Nights but answered re Azamazing Evening. Sorry!

Yes, I fully expect there will be a White Night held on your voyage!