Radiance of the Seas cabin 1508

It doesn't appear that there is anything over your cabin area that would cause undue noise. You will likely get more noise from your hallway, than from above...and that goes for any cabin on any deck. Hallway noise is the most common source of noise!

OP...don't worry about the hallway noise either...you will only have the occupants of 8 cabins that will need to walk by your door. It will be very quiet in your hallway.

OP...don't worry about the hallway noise either...you will only have the occupants of 8 cabins that will need to walk by your door. It will be very quiet in your hallway.

I agree. I don't know where all this hallway noise is that CB is always talking about, but I have very rarely experienced it.

I agree. I don't know where all this hallway noise is that CB is always talking about, but I have very rarely experienced it.

Agree....I usually always book mid-ship and hallway noise has "NEVER" been a problem or consideration ;) Some of CB's post's contradict themselves...always post's that near the elevators is convenient and not a problem and then this :confused: