Anthem Wifi question

We are sailing next week on Anthem and need clarification on Wifi. How exactly do their plans work? My husband needs to be able to access emails, work files and such while onboard. He may bring more than one device to do so (but not use them at the same time i.e cellphone and ipad/laptop). Can we purchase a plan for one device only, knowing that we would only be using one device at a time. Any advice/experience appreciated. Thanks!

We are sailing next week on Anthem and need clarification on Wifi. How exactly do their plans work? My husband needs to be able to access emails, work files and such while onboard. He may bring more than one device to do so (but not use them at the same time i.e cellphone and ipad/laptop). Can we purchase a plan for one device only, knowing that we would only be using one device at a time. Any advice/experience appreciated. Thanks!

He can buy a one device plan since he only needs one logged in at a time. You can use the same plan too on one of your devices as long as you only have one device logged in at a time.

When you say "work files", if that means he must establish a VPN, I would have a plan B. I would not depend in that working onboard. Some have had luck, but I'm one who has tried a couple of different VPNs and have had no luck.

Just to add a data point, I was on Anthem at the end of May and the VPN connection to my work environment worked flawlessly. The connection was fast and it was a great experience every time I needed to connect (daily). I can't guarantee the same results for the OP, but my work connection was essential for me, so I wanted to provide some feedback.

Loved Anthem! It was a fantastic cruise in every way! You'll have a great time!

Just to add a data point, I was on Anthem at the end of May and the VPN connection to my work environment worked flawlessly. The connection was fast and it was a great experience every time I needed to connect (daily). I can't guarantee the same results for the OP, but my work connection was essential for me, so I wanted to provide some feedback.

Loved Anthem! It was a fantastic cruise in every way! You'll have a great time!

Do you know what technology or what the name is of your VPN?