first cruise as diamond

I have my first cruise as Diamond coming up in September and from what I've heard so far, you get a free 8 x 10 picture and either a 24 hour period of internet or a discount towards an internet package. There's many more perks, but those are the ones I remember the most. You'll also have access to the Diamond Lounge as well. Enjoy!

3 drinks loaded on your sea pass card, good to use during diamond lounge cocktail hour. Only good for drinks on the diamond lounge drink list and can not be used in the dining room/windjammer.

You should have a list waiting for you in your stateroom.

I have my first cruise as Diamond coming up in September and from what I've heard so far, you get a free 8 x 10 picture and either a 24 hour period of internet or a discount towards an internet package. There's many more perks, but those are the ones I remember the most. You'll also have access to the Diamond Lounge as well. Enjoy!

All the perks are loaded on your seapass card or otherwise listed in your diamond welcome aboard letter in your stateroom. No more coupon books - Save the Waves. ;-)

Enjoy the cappuccino machine in the diamond lounge. Learn how to empty the used coffee grounds bin. Some, but not all, diamond concierges will even let you add milk to the machine if the fridge isn't locked.

Nice heavy snacks and drinks during happy hour. Nice continental breakfast goodies (smoked salmon, cold cuts, fruit, bagels, etc.). Enjoy.

BTW, diamond lounge is open practically 24/7 (short down times for cleaning).