Free Internet from Cruise Critic

tartantiara

We are on the Reflection just now and when we arrived yesterday there was a card with 60 minutes internet each for being a CC member it has to be used on the first two days of the cruise. Is this a new perk or have I missed it somehow ?

Only WIFI freebies I'm aware of is 90 minutes (per person) for Captain's Club Elite and 60 minutes for the Captain's Club level below Elite.....wonder if this perk is new and in addition to the Club credit - maybe use Cruise Critic first then go to your Elite perk....interested in the responses....OR the "CC" meant Captain's Club....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So it does sound new - and apparently you need to be at Meet & Greet to get it....

On the Spring TA we took I can't say that I thought the WIFI was moving any faster than any other time....others' experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We didn't have enough sign up for a meet and greet maybe that's why it was left in the cabin ,we are using the Cruise Critic first I think the 60 minutes have to be continuous but the speed is amazing

I assumed it was from Cruise Connections Roll call? It definitely said Cruie Critic on the card which arrived to our room and a code which we needed to put in after we created an account. I assume it was an incentive to encourage booking further internet package.

We received 3 vouchers (1 for each member of our party) on our May Equinox sailing. It definitely said it was a cruise critic perk. It was for 1 hour each and We decided to save them up for the last sea day. When we went to use them we found out there had been an error and the codes we had been given actually gave us free access for the whole 12 day trip!! Was gutted we hadn't decided to use them earlier in the holiday.

We were told about the free hour at the Meet and Mingle on the Summit on the 6/19 cruise to Bermuda. One hour continuous, only one long-on --- but they did not tell you that at the M&M. You only found out when you went to the iLounge or the Apple store to redeem.

We were told about the free hour at the Meet and Mingle on the Summit on the 6/19 cruise to Bermuda. One hour continuous, only one long-on --- but they did not tell you that at the M&M. You only found out when you went to the iLounge or the Apple store to redeem.

Pretty sure ours had that printed on the coupon.