The Jones Act and PVSA

El Crucero

I am starting a new thread concerning the Jones Act and PVSA and how they impact Celebrity cruises.

Jones act has nothing to do with Celebrity or any other cruise line, it has to do with cargo.

PVSA has some effect on certain cruises, not sure what you're looking for but I'm sure if you ask something specific, it will be answered.

Poster doesn't like the PVSA conversation happening on the westcoast thread and would prefer it had it's own thread.

Okay, however the OP of the West Coast thread asked for info on the PVSA (post 72 of that thread).

NO that is not correct. I was fine with anything being discussed that has prevented Celeb from having many more cruises from the west coast but was told that it is a separate issue.

I am also fine with ANY and all topics that will alert Celebrity to our interest in the west coast as a starting and end point for cruising the Pacific.

NO that is not correct. I was fine with anything being discussed that has prevented Celeb from having many more cruises from the west coast but was told that it is a separate issue.

I am also fine with ANY and all topics that will alert Celebrity to our interest in the west coast as a starting and end point for cruising the Pacific.

Not you, the OP of this thread

I am starting a new thread concerning the Jones Act and PVSA and how they impact Celebrity cruises.

Is yet another thread really needed? :confused:

There are already numerous threads about the Jones Act and the PVSA on the Cruise Critic forums for the various cruise lines.

Here are links to a few of the recent threads posted right here on the Celebrity forum alone:

Would X sell a segment of a TA at a cheaper rate? - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

200 passengers disembarking from the Stolstice - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Solstice/Jones Act question: Alaska to Hawaii - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Any ideas how i do this back to back?? - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums