Freedom of the Seas

We are booked on the Freedom for her TA back from Europe in October 2017, It will be our first time on that class of ship. We have sailed the Voyager Class, Oasis Class, and Radiance Class and love them all. Can't wait to experience the Freedom Class!:D

On the water is limited. Any of the Cove restaurants are ok. Milikens Reef has the best view. Grills probably has better food. FishLips is a good party.

The pier is your other choice, but I haven't been in a while.

Many thanks for the recommendations - cannot wait for Saturday and getting into that car heading north.

OMG, IMO that in no way looks appetizing :(

Especially if you remember that those spines are poisonous.

I have to agree there. I can't eat anything that is looking back at me! It would make me a vegetarian for sure, LOL!:D

It's really tasty. Teriyaki glaze. That one is the appetizer size. Plus you are helping remove a non indigenous species.

thank you!! I thought the same thing. :)

For me it's somewhat of a textural-color combination.

I did some reading online, and eating Lionfish is safe and it's said to be very tasty (everything on the internet is true ;) ). They are venomous (spines) and not poisonous.

Presented or prepared differently I think I might try some :o

For me it's somewhat of a textural-color combination.

I did some reading online, and eating Lionfish is safe and it's said to be very tasty (everything on the internet is true ;) ). They are venomous (spines) and not poisonous.

Presented or prepared differently I think I might try some :o

You can explain the difference to the ER nurse.

Both venomous and poisonous animals produce a toxin that is injurious or even lethal to another organism. The real difference between the two terms involves how that toxin is delivered (email vs. snail mail).

Edited by Cuizer2

Papa Vitos's maybe

I heard you don't do fish

Good one. Come back to PC and I'll treat for one.

I had seen the infamous lion fish photo before, and will gladly pass that meal over to you and Cuiser2, but I do eat some seafood. We just looking forward to hanging out with y'all again!:) See you soon!

I had seen the infamous lion fish photo before, and will gladly pass that meal over to you and Cuiser2, but I do eat some seafood. We just looking forward to hanging out with y'all again!:) See you soon!

If you get in early on Saturday, we should go to Milikens for cocktails and watch sail away. Great band, then grab a pizza and go to this really nice balcony on the beach

I don't eat anything that swims for a living except shrimp.

Sure am going to miss her when she leaves Canaveral.....

Love that ship!!

I do too, but I'm about ready to try an 8-9 day cruise, so I'll keep an eye on some of her future itineraries.

I love some of these threads. This one starts with 'FOS is late departing' ...OMG what's going to happen with my cruise three months from now? To some where in the middle discussing about Lionfish tastiness but spines are poisonous, 'no, they are venomous, ...eat your hearts out!!' : -) LOL, why would I do anything else for my lunch break than jump in to CC for entertainment? Forget lunch, this is fun.