Splendor Dining Room Menu

pisces68

I've read recently that the Splendor now has the American Table menu, not sure if I said that correctly. My question is, I guess to anyone who's been on her lately is, on the 'old/original' dining room menu I see you were able to order lobster for $20 (I believe) Is that not an option now? I am asking because honestly we've always done the elegant night and we think we might just skip it this trip but someone in our group was inquiring about being able to purchase lobster in the dining room. Anyone know? Thank you

Just got off the Splendor.

In the main dining room every night there is an option to purchase steak or lobster tail cooked in the steakhouse.

On the formal night lobster was an option on the regular menu at no additional cost.

• 4 weeks later...

In the main dining room every night there is an option to purchase steak or lobster tail cooked in the steakhouse.

On the formal night lobster was an option on the regular menu at no additional cost.

So it sounds like there is no need to make a separate ressie at the Steakhouse? That you can order their food from the main dining room?

:confused:

No, it is not the whole Steakhouse menu....there is a block on the MENU on all American Table menus that has "Steakhouse options". It has a couple of steaks, lobster, etc... each of those items is a $20 extra charge if you order.

What 2 nights were formal nights?