Coffee Card/ Beverage Package

sditty17

My fiance and myself booked our "honeymoon" cruise during the Sip & Sale promotion so we each get an All-Inclusive Beverage Package. On our last cruise we got the coffee punch cards which were great. But if I am reading the description of the Beverage Package, it covers specialty coffee drinks that you would get at the International Cafe, correct?

Thanks!

Correct--AIBP includes ALL beverages with a cost of $10 or less. There are a very few mixed drinks not included. Bottles of wine are 40% off if you have the package, but since you'll both have the package just get the wine by the glass--no charge that way if under $10.

This includes all juices, sodas, bottled water, specialty coffees or teas, brewed coffee and tea, mocktails, etc.

One thing--on those rare drinks that are over $10, you get no credit for the package. You pay the full price of the drink. However, unlike some lines, drinks at this price are quite rare. Almost everything is included in the package.

We had an AIDP for our cruise in February, and we booked a cruise through the sip and sail promotion for a cruise in Jan 2018. We loved having the option to drink just about anything we wanted whenever we wanted. I think I counted 10 drinks total that weren't included. There was an incident where we were accidentally charged for a few glasses of wine, which were removed when we brought it up at guest services. So just keep an eye on your portfolio every few days just in case something like this happens.

Enjoy!!

Correct--AIBP includes ALL beverages with a cost of $10 or less. There are a very few mixed drinks not included. Bottles of wine are 40% off if you have the package' date=' but since you'll both have the package just get the wine by the glass--no charge that way if under $10.

This includes all juices, sodas, bottled water, specialty coffees or teas, brewed coffee and tea, mocktails, etc.

One thing--on those rare drinks that are over $10, you get no credit for the package. You pay the full price of the drink. However, unlike some lines, drinks at this price are quite rare. Almost everything is included in the package.[/quote']

Getting wine by the glass...thanks for the tip!

My fiance and myself booked our "honeymoon" cruise during the Sip & Sale promotion so we each get an All-Inclusive Beverage Package. On our last cruise we got the coffee punch cards which were great. But if I am reading the description of the Beverage Package, it covers specialty coffee drinks that you would get at the International Cafe, correct?

Thanks!

You won't need the coffee card when you have the AIBP. ;)