Anyone try to be last off the boat?

AlPSUCruiser

We usually get off towards the end. We always have to fly out and to be safe I always book it for mid-afternoon or later. So knowing our flight isn't for 6 hours, we are in no rush!! Even sitting around waaay past when they call our zone, we have never not had to line up to get off. Last cruise, they made an announcement asking for everyone else to come down to disembark, so we did and ended up in a 5 minute line.

We often choose one of the last debark tag times due to late day flights.

Last October, we were among the last 10 people off the Breeze - we were doing a B2B with an NCL cruise ship docked next door, so leaving the Breeze shortly after 10 meant we had a leisurely walk next door to the NCL Pearl and less of a wait to get on that ship.

We often choose one of the last debark tag times due to late day flights.

Last October, we were among the last 10 people off the Breeze - we were doing a B2B with an NCL cruise ship docked next door, so leaving the Breeze shortly after 10 meant we had a leisurely walk next door to the NCL Pearl and less of a wait to get on that ship.

Celine: as long as you going off in your zone, no problem......I don't want to be yelling at youse guys

LOL, Bob

Our last few cruises have not involved a flight, so we have ended up with one of the last debark numbers. I get everyone out of the room as early as needed and we go relax on the lido. There is breakfast, ice cream, loungers for napping, and music. I don't mind being in one of the last groups at all. I know we have a long drive back with a car full of kids, so we might as well get those last moments of sun and relaxation before hitting the road.