On Divinia now 7/16/16

63galaxie

On formal nights the dress was anything from tux and gowns to button down shirt and slacks for men, and slacks and blouse for women. About the only thing they don't allow is shorts for dinner. You can change into them after dinner.

On formal nights the dress was anything from tux and gowns to button down shirt and slacks for men, and slacks and blouse for women. About the only thing they don't allow is shorts for dinner. You can change into them after dinner.

This sounds very similar to any other cruise line... would you say it compares to NCL, X, Princess? I don't mind dressing up as long as it's not every night. Our next cruise for this New Years Eve cruise I expect will be a little different but mostly it's just dressy (cocktail dress for me and sports jacket for him) not really formal... would that be a fair assumption?

Edited by All-ready2cruise

This sounds very similar to any other cruise line... would you say it compares to NCL, X, Princess? I don't mind dressing up as long as it's not every night. Our next cruise for this New Years Eve cruise I expect will be a little different but mostly it's just dressy (cocktail dress for me and sports jacket for him) not really formal... would that be a fair assumption?

Very well said.