Jewel E1 Cabin 8088: Sofabed or Pullman?

I recently booked cabin 8088 for a May 2017 cruise. I specifically said that I need a Sofabed as the third person is a large adult. The travel agent said it was, by looking online it seems to be a Pullman room and it's unclear whether there is also a Sofabed.

I love this room for the large balcony, but I can't take a chance with the sleeping.

Does anyone have any familiarity with this cabin on the radiance class?

Thanks in advance!!

I recently booked cabin 8088 for a May 2017 cruise. I specifically said that I need a Sofabed as the third person is a large adult. The travel agent said it was, by looking online it seems to be a Pullman room and it's unclear whether there is also a Sofabed.

I love this room for the large balcony, but I can't take a chance with the sleeping.

Does anyone have any familiarity with this cabin on the radiance class?

Thanks in advance!!

Both pullman and sofabed.

"IF" it is a sofa bed it will only be a loveseat size...not very big at all. I had the same cabin on the Radiance and it had a loveseat...we didn't need the 3rd bed so I don't know if it made into one or not...

If you need a full size sofa bed you need to move to a D category...

Edited by kc320

Phew! Thanks Ashland! The deck plans have an asterisk which they say is Pullman bed. I wanted to be sure!!

The deck plan shows a "diamond" not an asterisk ... look closer ;)

Kc: fortunately the adult is short (5'5) and will sleep anywhere for a free trip to Europe :)

I have continued to google and am reading from years ago that there was a sofa pullout and a Pullman. Maybe mislabeled on the rcl website??

Umm ... look closer ;) We're talking about 8088 here, definitely an asterisk. 8102 has the diamond you're talking about.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-23%20at%208.08.58%20PM_zpsqimvqtcg.png

Hmmmm...Yes I know we're talking about #8088. My deck plan in the new 2016/2017 brochure shoes a "diamond" the 2014/2015 brochure shows an "asterisk"...very confusing :eek:

Hmmmm...Yes I know we're talking about #8088. My deck plan in the new 2016/2017 brochure shoes a "diamond" the 2014/2015 brochure shows an "asterisk"...very confusing :eek:

Royal putting out conflicting information? Unheard of.:eek: :p :D

Hahaha conflicting. Typical Royal.

When I looked online at the new deck plans for 2017 it showed the asterisk.

Well....he is an adult, so he can either sleep on the Pullman or the sofa (as a sofa). Shoot....he'd probably sleep on the balcony lol