Anthem Captains Corner

I was on Anthem a few weeks ago, and there was no Captain's corner. I really enjoy Captain's Corner and missed it. Is this never part of the activities on this ship? Or was one of the officers phoning it in?

Edited by Joe12

It was missing on our June 16th Anthem cruise also. I was also disappointed and voiced my concerns on the post-cruise survey. Apparently they did not read my concerns or the others that I know put it on the survey as well.

Since the Captain is the primary guest at the Captain's Corner, I can only assume that he does not want to bother answering questions.... It is too bad since there are a lot of great questions to be asked about a new class of ship.

We had it on the 12/27/15 cruise in 270 but not on the 6/25/16 cruise. I was very disappointed. I figured they did not have it because it was only a 5 day cruise, but I see above that it also was not on a recent 9 day cruise. I hope they bring it back.

There was a Captain's Corner on the Anthem TA last fall (in Two70). I really enjoyed listening to Capt. Andersen talk about the launch of this new ship, the sea trials, the first cruises, how big he sees ships getting, etc.

I hope they bring the Capt's Corner back.

We were on the same cruise as Donna and I remember them having it in the Compass, did not attend as it was such a short cruise and wanted to make the most of it, we had also heard lots of questions about 'the storm' when we had the Bridge tour and did not want to hear them again :p, on the longer cruises I usually really enjoy them.