More questions from a fairly new Norwegian sailor

Tammylyne

Thanks for answering my questions so far. I have a few more who can help with these

1. One stop in Nassau, can anyone tell me if Margaritaville with the pool has been completed yet?
  2. Is there a huge difference between balcony and mini suite? We will be 4 adults in 1 cabin

3. I am only a silver member, can you tell me about the members only cocktail party?
  4. Does NCL have a signature dish (Royal has the Vidalia tart, Carnivals lava cake and guys burgers)
  5. Is there still a bowling alley on the Gem
  6. Do they do the midnight buffet or chocolate buffet?

Thanks for answering my questions so far. I have a few more who can help with these

1. One stop in Nassau, can anyone tell me if Margaritaville with the pool has been completed yet?
  2. Is there a huge difference between balcony and mini suite? We will be 4 adults in 1 cabin

3. I am only a silver member, can you tell me about the members only cocktail party?
  4. Does NCL have a signature dish (Royal has the Vidalia tart, Carnivals lava cake and guys burgers)

- The mini suite is basically a balcony with a nicer bathroom (some have tubs)..... they are not classified as suites so no extra perks

As a silver member, that's considerably higher than a newbie (bronze).... which confuses me about some of your questions - specifically the signature dish and buffet ones. Silver is 19 days at sea (or bonus points for suites, etc)....

1. I dont know, Sorry :(

2. The major difference between minisuite and balcony on Jewel class ships is that the minisuite has a bathtub. It will be tight no matter which you are in, with 4 adults.

3. The member's only cocktail parties on Jade/Jewel were in the Spinnaker lounge and had drinks, canapes, some gift giveaways and a short speech by the captain.

4. not that I am aware of.

5. I dont know.

6. No. No more chocolate buffet, but they do have a chocoholic night at the restaurants/buffet.

Edited by Starflyr3