July 11-23 self land / Celebrity Milli Great Alaskan Adventure

bulldogmommy

Such a great review. Your husband is a talented photographer. Truly remarkable. I'll be sailing on the Millennium in less than 30 days and I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything else. Your review is reassuring that this will be a very memorable trip.

Thank you for your well-written review, and for sharing your husband's beautiful photos! You certainly had lovely weather.

It's great that you planned a DIY pre-cruise land trip. I had mostly read about all the wildlife at Denali, and didn't remember reading how beautiful the scenery was!

I'm in agreement with your cabin choice. In 4 Alaska cruises - 3 were in oceanview cabins and 1 was in an inside. I'll be in one of each next May on b2b Alaska cruises. :D

Such a great review. Your husband is a talented photographer. Truly remarkable. I'll be sailing on the Millennium in less than 30 days and I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything else. Your review is reassuring that this will be a very memorable trip.

I could think of nothing else the month b4! I'm wishing you great weather!

Thank you for your well-written review, and for sharing your husband's beautiful photos! You certainly had lovely weather.

It's great that you planned a DIY pre-cruise land trip. I had mostly read about all the wildlife at Denali, and didn't remember reading how beautiful the scenery was!

I'm in agreement with your cabin choice. In 4 Alaska cruises - 3 were in oceanview cabins and 1 was in an inside. I'll be in one of each next May on b2b Alaska cruises. :D

thank u for the kind words, I surely hope I help someone as so many others who will never know helped me!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We will be doing the same trip this August, and have almost the exact excursions planned that you took, so this review was great to reassure me we made the correct choices. I'm so excited about our trip to Anan Creek, and your pictures give me something amazing to look forward to!

We also agonized over the decision for an oceanview cabin, but decided that the price difference pretty much pays for our week before the cruise in Denali and Seward, so we made the choice not to get the veranda. I'm glad you were happy with that, too!

Thank you for sharing!