Honoring 20% price drop

As luck would have it, I bought my drink packages 2 weeks ago and today my sailing went to 20% off. It works out to abut 10% off, or $40 per package ($80 total). Is there a chance royal will honor that price drop?

As luck would have it, I bought my drink packages 2 weeks ago and today my sailing went to 20% off. It works out to abut 10% off, or $40 per package ($80 total). Is there a chance royal will honor that price drop?

Easy enough to cancel your package and then rebook it. All can be done on line.

And, if you call that's what they will tell you to do.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Easy enough to cancel your package and then rebook it. All can be done on line.

And, if you call that's what they will tell you to do.

Thank you! I was unaware you could cancel it. I am hoping my TA will just do this for me :)

Actually I just had to do this, sailing in January booked through the my local travel agent. First Leg of b2b booked myself on line then second leg booked as group trip though another travel agent In February (because it's a group booking it doesn't even show up on "my cruises") just ask ed for the confirmation number and I was still able to manage my beverage packages myself. (Same works for excursions)

Edited by jimmyzwei

Thank you! I was unaware you could cancel it. I am hoping my TA will just do this for me :)

I wouldn't "hope" your TA will do this. I'd call him or her and tell them to do it. If they're worth their salt they'll get it done no matter what. :)

I wouldn't "hope" your TA will do this. I'd call him or her and tell them to do it. If they're worth their salt they'll get it done no matter what. :)

I agree. I say hope because my TA is so-so. She is not very responsive.

I agree. I say hope because my TA is so-so. She is not very responsive.

With your reservation # there are several things online that you can manage yourself without relying on a non-responsive TA....and in some cases you should...this being one of them.