On a B2B cruise

vinonme2

And if you have an "unlimited" internet package, it will also be carried over until the day you disembark. Your OBC and stateroom charges be combined into a single bill.

Thanks for that information Crew News; I didn't realize I could carry over my OBC too. That might not be a concern on this trip, but it's good to know for future ones. As for internet, I cruise to get away from that! :)

And if you have an "unlimited" internet package, it will also be carried over until the day you disembark. Your OBC and stateroom charges be combined into a single bill.

I thought that was only if the B2B was booked as a single Collectors Cruise?

Edited by Cruising Is Bliss

We have done back-to-back cruises where we have 2 different confirmations -- just did one about 1 1/2 years ago. When you have 2 different confirmations it is not considered a Collectors Cruise.

Our ID cards were for the full 21 days (back-to-back). Our bill was just rolled over to the second cruise. All shipboard credit that wasn't used on the first cruise was rolled over to the second cruise.

Just inform the dining room manager and your wine steward that you are staying on for the next cruise. Also inform the Librarian (who is also the internet person) that you are staying on for another cruise.

I thought that was only if the B2B was booked as a single Collectors Cruise?

I've had it work in all combinations---at the same time.

My last cruise was a series of four cruises on three booking numbers, the middle two cruises were Collectors'. Everything on the ship was treated as one cruise, from my cabin card dates, on-board credits, unlimited Internet plan, account---everything. It was seamless.

Thank you all for your responses, they've been very informative and helpful.

Although I'm a 4 star Mariner and left over wine was never an issue, this will be my first time traveling alone and there are so many things that now need consideration.

However, photos are not carried over.

If you want your photos carried over, ask the photo personnel if they will place yours in a file and for the second portion; you can take your week two pictures off the wall and insert them as well. Near the end of the trip you can go through them to make your selection.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)