Were there any actual changes to VIFP?

Thebosn1

A little while back someone was talking about more changes to the VIFP program that JH was hinting at.

I can't find that post, I don't see anything on JH blog, and I don't notice any new changes to the Carnival web page.

Can anyone save me a little trouble looking? Were there any actual changes to the program, or was JH making a big deal out of nothing again?

Thanks.

A little while back someone was talking about more changes to the VIFP program that JH was hinting at.

I can't find that post, I don't see anything on JH blog, and I don't notice any new changes to the Carnival web page.

Can anyone save me a little trouble looking? Were there any actual changes to the program, or was JH making a big deal out of nothing again?

Thanks.

Not yet. John just said a few days ago, maybe in the coming months the changes would be announced.

Thanks.

Except John wasn't the one making a big deal about it, it was all the speculation surrounding his simple, single post by users that made it a big deal.

Thanks.

Typical John style. Hurry up and wait for something that will takes months to actually happen (if ever).

I was just reading a post by firemanbobswife about how there is a MDR priority check in area on Vista for platinum and diamonds to be seated immediately, and that this might end up being a platinum/diamond perk fleet-wide. But that is only speculation at this point.

But JH is a mouthpiece. His questions are coming from the back office.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmmmmm, what would you expect an employee to forward info on other than the company line. You throw out mouthpiece as though it is an insult.

Hmmmmm, what would you expect an employee to forward info on other than the company line. You throw out mouthpiece as though it is an insult.

Not an insult, just a job description. In Gov't he would be Press Secretary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been waiting for these changes as well. The program used to be pretty good but then became too watered down for my liking. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with because it can't get any worse so it just HAS to get better.

Actually it doesn't, but I think it is an improvement.