Regal forward facing balcony

GOODIES

Great cabin. Always accessible. Must have drapes closed at night so cabin lights don't impact bridge. Have spent 3+ weeks in those cabins and only had one evening where it was too windy to stand. Enjoy! Sailing into and out of ports is beautiful

Enjoy - you have a great cabin!

These cabins have a slanted solid metal face on the balcony, not the usual clear glass balcony facing.

This shouldn't detract from your enjoyment, it provides a great wind-break by pushing the oncoming winds up.

Much of the time this should enable you to sit out on the balcony while the ship is underway.

If you stand at the rail while underway, you do get a brisk breeze in your face.

There can be an occasional gust of wind into the cabin when opening/closing the door while underway (mind any loose papers on the desk!!).

Is also great location to watch as the ship approaches/departs ports - fantastic views from up front.

It almost feels like your own private view!

These cabins are also directly under Sanctuary, so absolutely no noise from above!

Edited by msw.delafield
poor spelling, bad education.....

We were in a forward facing on Regal this past February. The cabin and balcony is awesome. Because the very front is "under" the slanted metal of the ship, makes a great place for drying shoes, etc. I pulled up the ottoman to the reclining chair and fell asleep while at sea. You do get some wind, but you get wind with almost all balconies.

Enjoy your cabin.

We have one of these cabins booked for the Baltic next year - L101. I am wondering if you're able to get a clearer view of the stars from up there at night? One of my biggest disappointments was when they did away with the areas you could get to that were in front and far enough away from the lights to be able to see the stars!

We have one of these cabins booked for the Baltic next year - L101. I am wondering if you're able to get a clearer view of the stars from up there at night? One of my biggest disappointments was when they did away with the areas you could get to that were in front and far enough away from the lights to be able to see the stars!

We had L104 on the Royal. The stars were AMAZING!!!!!!!! For me, that was absolutely the highlight of that balcony. We always left the drapes open but were extremely careful not to turn on any lights. We were in the Caribbean for 20 days and used the balcony day and night every day.

Cheers, Denise

We had L104 on the Royal. The stars were AMAZING!!!!!!!! For me, that was absolutely the highlight of that balcony. We always left the drapes open but were extremely careful not to turn on any lights. We were in the Caribbean for 20 days and used the balcony day and night every day.

Cheers, Denise

Oh my gosh, Denise, you just MADE MY DAY!!! I was so hoping that would be the case!!! As my daughter would say.... squuueeee!! :) :D