Forum trouble

Preacherman46

That's been happening to me too...but only when I use chrome...I switched to Safari when checking CC and haven't had any problem. Very frustrating as I generally prefer Chrome...

Chrome Book is what I use. Haven't had this problem before with it. May have to just use my phone if it doesn't stop. Darn!

Lately I've been getting a "bad request" page pretty often as I go to a next page. Anyone else having this happen?

Its due to a corrupted cookie. I had it also in Chrome.

You have to find out how to delete the cookies in your browser. You only have to delete the cookies for cruisecritic.com You will probably have to log back in again after doing so.

Oh, ok, well I'm not much help then...hopefully it'll get sorted soon :confused:

Thanks for trying!

You have to find out how to delete the cookies in your browser. You only have to delete the cookies for cruisecritic.com You will probably have to log back in again after doing so.

Will try that. Thanks!

Thanks for that info...very helpful and it seems to have solved the issue for me!

So much for that...was working last night and have the same issue today again...can't be deleting cookies everytime I want to access CC, I'm thinking there must be something else going on. Oh well, at least Safari seems to work fine. Definitely frustrating tho :(

I have the same problem. Often it happens when I try to reply to a post. I use Chrome, and when it happens repeatedly, even when I open in a new window, I revert to IE. But on IE it is sooo sloowww. EM

QUOTE feature sometimes doesn't work in Firefox. The text you are quoting does not appear. However, if I quote from the same page in Safari, the quote appears just fine. Also, I have never been able to quote more than two posts in multi-quote.

So much for that...was working last night and have the same issue today again...can't be deleting cookies everytime I want to access CC, I'm thinking there must be something else going on. Oh well, at least Safari seems to work fine. Definitely frustrating tho :(

If one of the last lines on the error page says "cookie" it is a corrupted cookie. It took me three times to get it fully deleted and now I can once again access the site using Chrome.