Haven special pillow menu

TYSONBOXER

I am leaving next week on the Breakaway in the Haven. I have heard about the pillow menu where you can choose the type of pillows you want. Just where do I find this menu. Received a letter from NCL but says nothing about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am leaving next week on the Breakaway in the Haven. I have heard about the pillow menu where you can choose the type of pillows you want. Just where do I find this menu. Received a letter from NCL but says nothing about this.

They emailed a letter to me last week for my 8/20 cruise, I posted a copy in the post below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2383261&highlight=haven+amenities

-Keith

Thanks for the letter you received for your cruise. My letter only welcomed us to the Haven. Do I email them the requests to be made or call them.

You can do either. They list(ed) a reading wedge pillow but I'm not sure that even exists.

Just wanted to say hi! We are on the same sailing and also in Haven! See you next week! So far, looks like sunny sailaway!

You can do either. They list(ed) a reading wedge pillow but I'm not sure that even exists.

Thanks for sharing. I have a phone number for the preconcierge, but do you happen to have the email address? Or is it specific to each ship?

Hi, can't wait, we are in the aft penthouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy! We are in the H4 close to the bar/lounge door. All packed and ready to go although my family still hasnt packed lol

Enjoy! We are in the H4 close to the bar/lounge door. All packed and ready to go although my family still hasnt packed lol

We were in the H4, 16122, on the June 12th BA sailing. It was the perfect location for my 87 year old mom. She totally loved the convenience of the Haven, especially the room location.

Enjoy your cruise!

Re: the pillow menu - it was one of the amenities we didn't take advantage of but I wished I had - I found the pillows too soft but never mentioned it to the staff. The other amenity we didn't take advantage of was ordering breakfast in the suite. The restaurant was so convenient that we made an expresso in the cabin and then went to the restaurant for breakfast. In retrospect, we found that funny, as when we booked a mini, we would order coffee and yogurt and have it on the balcony. Lessons for next time.

Did you also get your luggage tags for your sailing. We will be in the Haven in October and want to know if they still send out special tags.

Thanks.

I just received a letter yesterday containing luggage tags, but you can download and print them out too.

Did you also get your luggage tags for your sailing. We will be in the Haven in October and want to know if they still send out special tags.

Thanks.

Usually you get the letter and tags around 45 days before. The letter directs you to an online book. Last time I checked the on-line book was out of date and was still signed by Sheehan. Maybe it has been fixed by now.

I just received a letter yesterday containing luggage tags, but you can download and print them out too.

Yes but the ones sent to you are much better than the paper ones you make.

Just wanted to make sure they still send since they are changing so many things.

A wedge pillow for reading eh? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! I didn't even think of that. Note to self, don't ask for the wedge pillow again. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good luck with the pillows. I requested a couple and received none of them. This was done before the cruise. When we boarded and found none of them in the cabin we told both the butler and the steward. They both looked like I was speaking a foreign language...yeah....