Can I get a bottle of water with each drink - Ultimate Drink Package

tbmrt

We always ordered a water with our drinks from bars (had 3 cocktails on sea days 1 or 2 on port days and 2-3 glasses of wine with meal) We also got water leaving the ship in ports and 1-2 from bars (with no alcohol drinks in the evening). So we would be getting about 5-7 bottles each per day and in 40 degree heat we really needed them.

Additionally we also occasionally got or drink cups filled at the same time as getting drink and water - no-one said anything about amount or timing.

Just remember hydrating with too much plain water can actually strip too many of the minerals essential to the body - especially potassium & magnesium.

A friend of ours got quite sick drinking too much water. I try to pace myself when drinking in general;)

You should have no problem at all, we usually do this (we get premium package) during the day at the pool and for our night cap prior to bed. I also bring along some mio electrolyte drops to add some flavor once in awhile.:)

Just remember hydrating with too much plain water can actually strip too many of the minerals essential to the body - especially potassium & magnesium.

Very true but I suspect that risk is overcome by the amount of food people enjoy while cruising!

the best/ easiest way to re hydrate is a mix of 50/50 coke (not diet) and water- this mix contains the a very similar electrolyte balance as the re hydrate sashes.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone suggest that Coca-Cola should be used to rehydrate,even if diluted. It contains both sugar and caffeine...

On the 2 times we had drink packages they were quite happy giving water whenever asked.

Interestingly on the 2 trips despite them not having drink packages we were never charged for a drink in a restaurant or bars for any of our kids.