Confused about drinks

I have been reading up but I know I am just missing it. I have seen the drink packages and they are pretty straight forward. My question is mostly, if we don't buy any drink package, what is there left to drink??? What drinks are complimentary??? Or is there such a thing? Knowing what is available for free will help determine if we want to buy a drink package or not. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk, and juice at breakfast are INCLUDED in your fare. You can BUY any other drink as you go, whenever you want! You don't HAVE to have a package to get a beer, wine or cocktail, or even a soda. They can all be purchased! A package makes sense if you are big drinkers of booze, or soda. If you are only drinking one here or there, just buy as you go.

Edited by cb at sea

As epcopres said coffee, tea, tap water etc.

You don't HAVE to purchase a drink package if you don't feel you will get your monies worth. You can purchase drinks as you go.

You are allowed to bring 2 bottles of 750 ml wine per stateroom. with no corkage fee.

RC free drinks include tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, coffee (not specialty), milk, chocolate milk, tap water (not bottled), juice, like OJ (not fresh squeezed), apple, tomato, grapefruit, cranberry, lemonade, flavored waters.

Juice is available free at breakfast. Windjammer usually has OJ; main dining room has more selection.

Milk may not be out on the buffet at lunch/dinner, but ask, it's available.

Any bar/food service will give you a glass of ice water.

You can purchase soda, wine, beer, mixed drinks individually; you don't have to have a package - depends on how many drinks you want as to which is cheaper - package versus paying as you go.

Edited by Grandma Dazzles