Suite lounge complimentary drinks all day

To clarify: I am wondering if drinks (esp. wine) available in the Suite Lounge starting at 11:00 am. I understand the happy hour period in the afternoon. I was thinking about a glass of wine before lunch. ;)\

We will be on Freedom in December and Grandeur in February, both times in a Grand Suite.

Thanks so much

Your cruises do not have the all day drink benefit. Only oasis class sorry. Your free drinks will be in the concierge lounge from 5:00 to 8:30.

Edited by gagirl7143

Does anyone know whether this applies on the Harmony - since it is something of an Oasis hybrid?

Harmony suite lounge on deck 17 has drinks from 11 to 11 for suites and pinnacle guests on all Oasis class [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harmony suite lounge on deck 17 has drinks from 11 to 11 for suites and pinnacle guests on all Oasis class [emoji7][emoji7]

Awesome! We just upgraded our Harmony sailing. When we did, I cancelled our internet package. Think I will also cancel our drinks packages! Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! We just upgraded our Harmony sailing. When we did, I cancelled our internet package. Think I will also cancel our drinks packages! Woot!

Just to clarify....drinks mean soda, water, beer and wine. There is no hard liquor served before the 5:00pm happy hour for free.

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Robb There is a Suite Lounge on Liberty as well as Oasis class. No free wine and beer from 11-11 on LB. And there is no Suite Lounge on any other ships. None on either Freedom or Grandeur. So this will not apply

Grandeur does indeed have a suite lounge. We're sailing in a GS on Saturday and we already received our welcome email from the Concierge explaining our benefits.

We're on Brilliance in January and Serenade in March and they both have a suite lounge as well. Unsure where 39august got his info.

Edited by sellwingri

Grandeur does indeed have a suite lounge. We're sailing in a GS on Saturday and we already received our welcome email from the Concierge explaining our benefits.

I think it is considered a concierge lounge, which is for suite and diamond plus

All those ships named have a concierge lounge. That is NOT the same as a suite lounge. Concierge lounges are for suite passengers, Pinnacle members and Diamond Plus members. Suite lounges for for suite passengers and Pinnacle members ONLY. Many concierges e-mail their suite pax about a week or so ahead of their cruise, tho not all do. In concierge lounges there are no free drinks from 11-11 as there are on Oasis class ships which have suite lounges. Otherwise, perks are the same for both concierge and suite lounges.

Thanks for the clarification. If they're basically both the same with the same benefits I don't understand why they need two names. I've never visited a diamond lounge but will visit the Concierge Lounge.

They have two names because they are for different classes of guests.

Edited by clarea

Lol. Yes, I understand which is why I said "basically". One welcomes diamond + and pinnacle and the other does not.

Also one welcomes suite guests and the other does not, unless they are also the appropriate C&A level. Royal is moving towards making the lounge for suite guests less crowded.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure what "this" you're referring to but if you mean great complimentary food and drinks, then yes.

Also, you get a wonderful sit-down breakfast at Chops every morning....and reserved seating in the main theater, ice skating rink and aqua theater and much, much more.

hmmm glad to know about chops breakfast. OS awaits 9/10/16:D

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know what select beers are available in the lounge for suite members?

It's true, full suite guests are entitled to use of the Suite Lounge, which offers complimentary selected beers, wines, and soft drinks from 11am to 11pm. Specialty coffee is complementary 24 hours. Plus the cocktail period, usually from 5pm to 8:30pm.

Also one welcomes suite guests and the other does not, unless they are also the appropriate C&A level. Royal is moving towards making the lounge for suite guests less crowded.

just came off the oasis and the suite lounge is definitely less crowded... in fact it is a large cavernous practically empty room... maybe 3 to 10 people the most sitting at the bar.and some nites noone sitting at the bar and the bar tenders just standing around... and maybe 10more people scattered thruout the room.we were there every nite from 6:30 to 8 p.m. .. yet, I went down to visit friends in the Diamond Lounge which is now for Diamond and Diamond Plus and it was so crowded people were sitting on the floor.. does this make sense to have demoted the diamond plus people?.. the suite lounge bar tenders are also missing out on a lot of tips they would get when the diamond plus and suites were combined... now that they alleviated the crowding at the suite lounge will they remove the diamond people from the diamond lounge and make it diamond plus only??