Photos of Getaway in Rio?

SailBreakaway

You too? I'm glad it isn't just me.

Yeah. I can't say I'm a connoisseur of such things, but I ended up looking up the 2012 London ceremonies on YouTube to make sure I wasn't misremembering how good they were, comparatively (I wasn't).

Even Sochi had a lot of weird charm, and of course China was amazing.

I know different countries will of course have vastly different resources and talent available, but it didn't seem like Brazil played much to their strengths. At least, not from what I saw before I clicked off.

Edited by AdoraBelle

Just curious if anyone was able to get some photos of Getaway docked in Rio? Would be good to see her there.

How was the trip down for anyone who took the charter? Man I wish I could have gotten the time off for that.

The company Landry and Kling out of Miami arranged for the ship to be chartered. They have been working at it for some years.

If anyone is interested in what's going on with the Getaway, check out their website. Joyce Landry is doing a blog. There are some good pictures including one of the ship coming into the harbor.

Edited by Seminole1975
ad info

The company Landry and Kling out of Miami arranged for the ship to be chartered. They have been working at it for some years.

If anyone is interested in what's going on with the Getaway, check out their website. Joyce Landry is doing a blog. There are some good pictures including one of the ship coming into the harbor.

Great got the link. Thanks!

Thank you for the info everyone. We were a bit worried about whether it will be like a usual NCL cruise. I guess we just have to take a stack of books with us and learn to relax again. Were there any extraordinary specials in the spa on this cruise and were the shops open as usual ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums