Equinox Alternative Dining Packages

ZipGirl

If you are asking about the 3/4/5 ( options vary by length of your cruise) you should be able to buy a package now. Have you tried to book one without success?

The packages were showing 8 + months before our next cruise.

Edited by jelayne

Just noticed you are talking about the Equinox. Since they cancelled all the 2017 Eurpoe sailing & moved to the Caribbean they probably have to redo a lot of IT stuff, not their strong suit!

We are booked on the Equinox in April and will wait until we get on the ship. The Equinox has Murano, Tuscan & Silk Harvest. We don't care for Silk Harvest so we will see what discount we can get on the ship.

I will be sailing in May 2017....does anyone know how far in advance I can book an alternative dining package? The option is not appearing now.

Not sure if you are referring to purchasing the package or booking the dates and times you want to go. When you sign up for the dining package ahead of time, you pay for it at that time. You may have already known this but some don't and not sure if that is what you are trying to accomplish. As far as making your reservations for each restaurant ahead of time, I think you are only able to book the first or second night for dinner #1. From my experience, the remainder of the dinners need to be reserved onboard. This may have changed since the time when I did it, but that is the way it used to work.

With that being said, you should be able to secure some pretty good discounts while onboard. We don't really care all that much for the Tuscan Grille but love Silk Harvest. So, we usually go on a discount and they inevitably offer us that same discount if we return during the cruise.