Specialty dining package

We did the 3 night specialty dinner on allure and thought we got a good deal on doing. But can some refresh my memory of how it works? We are wanting to do chefs table, plus then a couple more. Good deal for 80 a person. Going to be going on the harmony in April. Thanks!!

We did the 3 night specialty dinner on allure and thought we got a good deal on doing. But can some refresh my memory of how it works? We are wanting to do chefs table, plus then a couple more. Good deal for 80 a person. Going to be going on the harmony in April. Thanks!!

Chef's Table is not included in the dining packages.

You pick the day (day 1 or day 2) and time and Royal picks the first restaurant. Then you make arrangements for the other restaurants on board.

Edited by clarea

As Bob mentioned Chefs table is not included nor are any of the dinners with wine pairings. One visit to Wonderland is included.

Ok thanks. So royal is now picking the restaurant for the first night? That has changed since I've last done that. Thanks for the information!

If you get in the ship early enough and visit one of the specialty restaurants, you may be able to change the first selection.

If you get in the ship early enough and visit one of the specialty restaurants, you may be able to change the first selection.

Am I correct that we won't know which restaurant is chosen for us on night one until we board? I know that it probably will vary by the number of reservations others have etc. but is there any one restaurant that is chosen more often by Royal Caribbean for night 1 on Allure?

Thanks for your help.

Am I correct that we won't know which restaurant is chosen for us on night one until we board? I know that it probably will vary by the number of reservations others have etc. but is there any one restaurant that is chosen more often by Royal Caribbean for night 1 on Allure?

Thanks for your help.

You are correct. There should be a card in your room letting you know where your reservation is for the first or second evening. You can also go to any specialty restaurant and ask, this way you can do it immediately upon boarding and not wait until 1:00. You can also change this reservation subject to availability.

Haven't seen any pattern as to what restaurant has been assigned the most.

Do you book the specialty dining package online or onboard. Our dinning just opened and I don't see the dining package offer? Should i just book the restaurants now and get reimburse or wait. Worried I might lose out on the time.

Do you book the specialty dining package online or onboard. Our dinning just opened and I don't see the dining package offer? Should i just book the restaurants now and get reimburse or wait. Worried I might lose out on the time.

Our dining packages became available to book about a week or 2 after dining opened up.

Personally I would book ahead of time if you are interested as there is no guarantee that they will be offered on board. I was on one cruise that they were not offered on board and another that they only offered the 3 restaurant package.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I'm not sure they will reimburse you as part of the reason you get a break on the price is because you don't get to make reservations in advance.