Harmony Barcelona Embarkation Question

Hi,

Looking for feedback from those who have recently boarded Harmony in Barcelona.

Anyone staying in an aft cabin embarked from terminal C rather than B? My set sail pass says B which Id assumed was forward cabins, my ticket booklet says C and I have a C on luggage tag.

I'm guessing it's no big fuss as cruise cards are by the cabins but I've tried Royal on social media channels and they haven't replied.

So did anyone board via C and was their setsail pass correct?

Edited by Single Cruiser

You can board from either terminal. If you are in AFT cabin, then go to terminal C. Terminal C is also not as busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. It appears they've just put B on all the set sail passes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We'll be on the crossing in October. Looking at our Set Sail now, and we have Terminal B, but there's no boarding appointment time at all. It says boarding appointment time is listed on the Set Sail.

Is this because we booked our airfare through Air2Sea? We're arriving 3 days before we sail, and didn't book transportation to the pier. Weird.

We'll be on the crossing in October. Looking at our Set Sail now, and we have Terminal B, but there's no boarding appointment time at all. It says boarding appointment time is listed on the Set Sail.

Is this because we booked our airfare through Air2Sea? We're arriving 3 days before we sail, and didn't book transportation to the pier. Weird.

I think if you are on an organised transfer they leave it blank as times can vary. I've waited an hour at the airport due to a late incoming flight before our transfer was allowed down to the port .

Otherwise you normally get asked when you fill in your set sail info.. You can edit and check it to see.

Edited by Single Cruiser

That seems to be the general consensus on the roll call.

I'll just head into whichever looks emptier. They're not going to turn me away. No problems, mon.

No. But after my last trip on Harmony with luggage arriving at nearly 8PM it makes sense to drop it off at the right terminal rather than wait until someone drags it the length of the ship.

Term B will load into fwd hold, C into aft..

If you carry on a bag with swimsuit and toiletries, then it shouldn't matter what time your luggage arrives.

Anyhow, Terminal B and C gangways are actually connected after checkin. And if you are in a suite or Diamond and above, I don't think RCI cares which terminal you go to check in.

However, on disembarkation, you must go to the terminal you are assigned to pick up your luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. But after my last trip on Harmony with luggage arriving at nearly 8PM it makes sense to drop it off at the right terminal rather than wait until someone drags it the length of the ship.

Term B will load into fwd hold, C into aft..

That's what bothers me. My cabin is aft but says terminal B! Seems like I remember this happening another departure out of BCN. Had to reprint the SetSail pass.