Harmony Barcelona Embarkation Question

If you carry on a bag with swimsuit and toiletries, then it shouldn't matter what time your luggage arrives.

Anyhow, Terminal B and C gangways are actually connected after checkin. And if you are in a suite or Diamond and above, I don't think RCI cares which terminal you go to check in.

However, on disembarkation, you must go to the terminal you are assigned to pick up your luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from our roll call, I'd say about 90% of the ship will be Diamond or above!

I think there are only Terminals B and C?!?

I don't know which terminals Royal normally uses, but Moll Adossat has terminals A, B, C, and D, and there was supposed to be an E terminal opening in 2016.

I don't know which terminals Royal normally uses, but Moll Adossat has terminals A, B, C, and D, and there was supposed to be an E terminal opening in 2016.

Would Harmony use 3 Terminals? What I meant was that Harmony was only using B and C.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Would Harmony use 3 Terminals? What I meant was that Harmony was only using B and C.

My understanding was also that Harmony would be using only two terminals, but I didn't know if it was the same two every time.

I am Terminal D, but my traveling companions are Terminal C :(

Sorry, I must need new glasses... :o

They are B and I am C... But the funny thing is, they have a D on their luggage tags

Edited by hexdragon