What is this "Standard Package"?

kelleyd

I know what classic is and I know what premium is, but what does this include:

"Standard Package

Choose from Premium and Classic Packages in both spirited and non-spirited varieties, or a new Standard Package of value-priced spirits."

It is $40.50/day.

If this has been discussed, can you point me in the right direction? This is an option on my upcoming Summit cruise.

Hi kelleyd, were doing our first Celebrity cruise next week so I'm far from an authority, however, I just googled your question, went to the Celebrity website and read this

Standard Package

Choose select beers and wines, spirits, cocktails, liquors and frozen drinks up to $6 per serving. Brand availability varies by bar location, but includes a variety of well branded spirits, popular wines and beers, fountain sodas, and bottled water. Plus, with purchase of this Standard Package, you can enjoy a 10% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.*Starting from: 45.00 USD Per NIGHT

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. I directly clicked on my email link for a 10% discount on drink packages, I guess that's why it was $40 and I didn't see a decent description. For the guessing game involved, not sure if it is worth saving the $$ from the classic. It would be helpful to know what beers were on there.

• 5 months later...
We were on in March of this year. You can see what was standard vs classic vs premium if you scroll down.

https://goo.gl/photos/kbWoo3hRLaURB3LU6

Enjoy

First Celebrity Cruise coming on March 4 Reflection East Caribbean - I am confused.

We have Classic as a perk and I intend to upgrade to Premium, if only for beer selection. DW will be OK with Classic as long as we can find a reasonable Chardonnay.

I had the impression that Standard package was only on non-US sailings. Is it now offered on all cruises ? Not that it matters - I did not see a single drink for $6 except for a lite beer - no wine or cocktails.

(snip)

I had the impression that Standard package was only on non-US sailings. Is it now offered on all cruises ? Not that it matters - I did not see a single drink for $6 except for a lite beer - no wine or cocktails.

Just got off the Refl and all the people that we met with the Standard drink package were from the UK or Australia. The big USA TA's don't seem to offer the Standard package perk, just Classic and Prem. Everyone on the Refl seemed to have a drink plan, we only saw 2 ppl sign for drinks. It's been a free perk for many months now, both from Celeb and from the TA's.

I know what classic is and I know what premium is, but what does this include:

"Standard Package

Choose from Premium and Classic Packages in both spirited and non-spirited varieties, or a new Standard Package of value-priced spirits."

It is $40.50/day.

If this has been discussed, can you point me in the right direction? This is an option on my upcoming Summit cruise.

I typed "celebrity standard drink package" into Google and got this link - http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic

Took me about 30 seconds to do it.

DON