Have you been in a hot tub after 10pm on Majesty since she moved to PC?

BillOh

Ok, there is a brand new topic never done before, as far as I'm aware :)

My wife and I decided we needed a quick get away and decided to do a combo road trip/short cruise and go on Majesty for the 4th time. 3 times we have flown into Miami and cruised Majesty. I remember from those cruises, the thing I disliked about Majesty the most was all the pools and hottubs are closed at night. But I know from reading threads her for the past 10 years, things change.

Has anyone been able to take a late night soak in a Majesty hot tub? Its something we like to do (11pm or so) It won't make or break us.

My wife and I decided we needed a quick get away and decided to do a combo road trip/short cruise and go on Majesty for the 4th time. 3 times we have flown into Miami and cruised Majesty. I remember from those cruises, the thing I disliked about Majesty the most was all the pools and hottubs are closed at night. But I know from reading threads her for the past 10 years, things change.

Has anyone been able to take a late night soak in a Majesty hot tub? Its something we like to do (11pm or so) It won't make or break us.

I will try to remember and check for you in 3 weeks Bill.

Yes they were open till 11 on our July cruise.

We'll be on Monday as a " I need to get out of the house" thing. So will ask around as I would never be up there at that time of night.:D

Human Soup! :eek:

1lg125hottub.gif~c200

No Soup For You!!!!!!!!

I've seen folks in the hot tubs late at night..not my thing, tho!

On Majesty? That is the topic. For those of you with insomnia, a 20 minute soak at 101 or so for 20 minutes is a miracle cure for many.