New cruise atlas

JR42

Good morning

The 2017-2018 cruise atlas is available on HAl website

Janet

The current edition of the Cruise Atlas must (already) be out of date as there are two cruises, currently displayed on the HAL website that are NOT included in the Cruise Atlas! ;)

The current edition of the Cruise Atlas must (already) be out of date as there are two cruises, currently displayed on the HAL website that are NOT included in the Cruise Atlas! ;)

Happens all the time so I use the atlas for reference and the website for reality.

I know it is way out there but I can't wait to see the Fall 2018 listings!! I need an HC cabin and I know I will have to jump right in.

Open Open Open.

Come on Hal, go ahead and make my day. This is a dream cruise and my daughter and granddaughter are talking about going.

Trying to be patient

6boysnana

I have noticed that the cruise atlas always appears when you access e-brochures page while onboard, but not when you access the site from home. Of course, if you keep the link as a bookmark or email it, you can reach it from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wonder if it is browser dependent? Is avail in Chrome but not IE?

Anywho, I see how I'm spending the rest of Friday!

Thankya!!

PS... hmm it partially loaded and then closed the window and now won't load. No Friday daydreaming for me! :'(

Edited by Viesczy

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Been looking for it for a little while. Glad to see it's finally out. Now I just need to get hold of a physical copy so I have one easy spot for all deck plans simultaneously. (one of the few things an e-brochure isn't practical for)

To get a hardcopy do you have to request it? Even if at some level of Mariner status and/or a current booking? I don't want to request one from our PCC if it will be in the works already.

HAL will not send you a full version of the atlas no matter what your status. Mariners above one star receive a highly abbreviated version later in the year.

So no hard-copy is produced? I realize it would be expensive to mail. I would gladly stop by HAL HQ and pick one up in person if they have printed ones there. ;)

They do publish hard copies

Your TA should have one if not if you have a cruise in the near future the FCC might have one. I got last years on a cruise. From the FCC

Janet's

Does the cruise atlas have an actual daily calendar of sailings? I'm trying to arrange a couple of Caribbean cruises, either back to back or with a day or two in between sailings, leaving from Ft. Lauderdale. I know I can look at each ship's itinerary and make up my own calendar, but it would be much easier if there is one published somewhere.