Paying in instalments

passy

Hi! I'm thinking of booking a cruise for June 2017. I'm going to pay the deposits and flights when I book, but would like to pay off some of the balance each month rather than pay a lump sum when the balance is due. Does anyone know if I can do this please?

Many thanks!

We are in the process of doing just that right now for a cruise in April '17. So far we have paid the initial deposit, one interim payment, additional payment scheduled for next month, and final payment due mid January '17. This is through our TA.

...VTX-Al

Sure you can, I have a cruise deposit on two cruises coming up one in 2017 and the other in 2018 both with the sip&sail package, what I do is look at the months I have before final payment and divide the amount of my payment buy the total of months I have before the last one is due. The trick is not to bite off more then your budget can handle. It works good for me anyway!!! I do a trip every six months, one by ship and one by air, the one by air is always in Sept. lower rates kick in after Labor Day and most kids are back in school thus lower rates on almost everything else and less kids and the weather is still good but that's because I always go to Hawaii for my Birthday that month.:cool:

Hi! I'm thinking of booking a cruise for June 2017. I'm going to pay the deposits and flights when I book, but would like to pay off some of the balance each month rather than pay a lump sum when the balance is due. Does anyone know if I can do this please?

Many thanks!

Yes you can.

We are making installment payments currently. Each weekend, I work at soccer tournaments as a referee. When I get home after the tournament is over, I take my pay from the weekend and make a payment on our Spring Break '17 cruise. Not only does it keep me (or my DW) from blowing the money, but it gives me extra motivation to get exercise chasing kids around a soccer field.