EZCheck available on JetBlue in FLL?

jonesmen

I'm getting ready to book flights for early January and there is a great price on a JetBlue flight. We've usually flown Delta and used EZCheckand would like to do it for this trip. Anyone know if it is available for JetBlue?

Yes, we used it last winter off of the Royal in Fort Lauderdale. It worked very well with Jet Blue. Unless things have changed.

I'd call Princess first to make sure though if it is really important to you.

Hint, make sure you enter your flight info into the cruise personalizer. They weren't sending the EZ check info to cabins unless they had your flight info. I'm not sure why. you may have to request the form from the passenger services desk.

Edited by yoyosma

I'm getting ready to book flights for early January and there is a great price on a JetBlue flight. We've usually flown Delta and used EZCheckand would like to do it for this trip. Anyone know if it is available for JetBlue?

Yes, we used it last winter off of the Royal in Fort Lauderdale. It worked very well with Jet Blue. Unless things have changed.

I'd call Princess first to make sure though if it is really important to you.

Hint, make sure you enter your flight info into the cruise personalizer. They weren't sending the EZ check info to cabins unless they had your flight info. I'm not sure why. you may have to request the form from the passenger services desk.

Also, I always make a copy of my flight info and attach it to the Form

Quick answer yes it is.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all of your input. We've used it before for earlier flights, but we are flying out at 8:00 pm this cruise. Is Ez Check still available for a later flight?

Not completely sure but I think an 8pm flight is ok. Maybe some with better knowledge will respond. We have used the service with a 6:30pm flight. Good luck!

Yes you can.

Thanks for all of your input. We've used it before for earlier flights, but we are flying out at 8:00 pm this cruise. Is Ez Check still available for a later flight?

As long as the flight is before mid-night, you can use it.

If the first allowable flight is 11:30AM, about what time does the first EZ Check group leave the ship? No transfer - just a taxi.

There is no connection between using EZCheck and disembarkation groups.

You pick the time you want to disembark on the form sent to your room a few days into the cruise.