Non-alcoholic beer and wine

kjbacon

For non alcoholic beer, they carry Buckler and O'Doul's. There is a Sutter Home Fre sparkling wine and chardonnay and a premium red. In addition, they have a selection of mocktails that are available with the beverage package.

Edited by dfish

For non alcoholic beer, they carry Buckler and O'Doul's. There is a Sutter Home Fre sparkling wine and chardonnay and a premium red. In addition, they have a selection of mocktails that are available with the beverage package.

Unfortunately (1) HAL does not stock some of our favorite non-alcoholic beers (such as St Pauli NA, Clausthaler and Beck's NA), and (2) the FRE "wines" are only available by the bottle and, thus, are not "covered" by the beverage package... we have commented on this on all of our Surveys but apparently non-drinkers do not make up enough of HAL's customer base to accommodate our preferences ...

Smooth sailing ...

Edited by avian777

Becks NA known as BECKS BLUE.

I've tried a few, but this one is the best and very tasty too..

... and tastes almost exactly like the regular (alcoholic) Beck's. If you haven't already tried St Paulie NA, I highly recommend it, and Clausthaler (either Premium Classic or Golden Amber) is not far behind IMO ...

Thank you, all! The extra tips are great, too. Have tried the ODoul's and the Becks, found the Becks much better. Have not tried the others but will now, thx. I laughed when I read that n/a wine is taking it too far :D i hear you! I was a dry red wine drinker and the couple subs that I've tried, well, suffice it to say that I couldn't finish the glass! But here's to always hoping and always believing!

Unfortunately (1) HAL does not stock some of our favorite non-alcoholic beers (such as St Pauli NA, Clausthaler and Beck's NA), and (2) the FRE "wines" are only available by the bottle and, thus, are not "covered" by the beverage package... we have commented on this on all of our Surveys but apparently non-drinkers do not make up enough of HAL's customer base to accommodate our preferences ...

Smooth sailing ...

I didn't know the wines were by the bottle only. Thanks. My family would agree on your assessment of the beers. Dad says O'Doul's is slightly better than dirty dishwater. He likes the St. Pauli NA. The non alcoholic wines leave a lot to be desired, IMO.