Stella Artois on Princess

tobytyke

Anybody know the current price of Stella on the deck bars.. Wondering if I need to re-mortgage the house..:eek:

I can't find a current beer menu online, but Stella is offered on tap in the Wheelhouse lounge for about US$ 6. It's often about $0.50 higher than some of the better beers. I usually get a more full-bodied beer, and they are about $5.50 or so.

Hopefully, someone with recent experience will chime in.

I can't find a current beer menu online, but Stella is offered on tap in the Wheelhouse lounge for about US$ 6. It's often about $0.50 higher than some of the better beers. I usually get a more full-bodied beer, and they are about $5.50 or so.

Hopefully, someone with recent experience will chime in.

Stella has been the beer on tap in all bars for years, but that might have changed recently. DW loves Stella and enjoyed having it on tap.

Anybody know the current price of Stella on the deck bars.. Wondering if I need to re-mortgage the house..:eek:

You still have until August 31st to book a Summer 2017 or Spring 2018 cruise under the Sip & Sail promotion. Then you won't care how much Stella costs.:)

Just off Royal Princess last weekend. I was paying $5.95 for 33cl bottles of Stella. Add the 15% gratuity so the total price was $6.84.

No draught Stella, only Heineken and Boddingtons.

They had Happy Hour in Crooners from 3 pm to 4 pm every day and you could buy the drinks and take them anywhere on the ship. My tip would be to buy bottles of Grolsch. They are bigger but cost the same as Stella. With their flip tops you can save the free one and put it in your stateroom fridge for later.

Happy Hour at 11 pm too in Club Six until midnight every night.

Edited by Esprit
typo

Hi,I know Ive posted this loads of times,but us Brits can prepay OBC at $1.538 or $1.43 to the GBP That would save remortgaging the house maybe.Go on CP under onboard gifts and see what rate youre entitled to,cheers,Brian.

Why post this when I've clearly stated the cost I was paying only last week?!?

Ahoy there, and no worries:)

Sometimes people post an answer without realizing that someone else has already provided an answer.

Hakuna Matata:). It means no worries, for the rest of your days:) :)

Why post this when I've clearly stated the cost I was paying only last week?!?

You were quoting for a bottle, I was quoting for a pint. I have had draught Stella on the Emerald, Ruby and Grand over the years, most recently the Emerald in May. The OP doesn't specify the ship, you are assuming there is no draught Stella.

Edited by CCFC

You were quoting for a bottle, I was quoting for a pint. I have had draught Stella on the Emerald, Ruby and Grand over the years, most recently the Emerald in May. The OP doesn't specify the ship, you are assuming there is no draught Stella.

Mike, had you said per pint in the first place I would have understood and not responded. I too have had draught Stella on Emerald in 2014. Shame Princess don't have draught Peroni, like they do on Britannia.

Great information! Thanks!

Cheers:)

Bottoms up!

Just off Emerald yesterday. No draught Stella anymore. Heineken, Boddingtons and Newcastle Brown are the only draughts.

Thanks' date=' SwissDave. That is about as up to date as we can get.

How is the Newcastle Brown? Can anyone recommend it?[/quote']

It's kind of in between a red ale and a lager as far as flavour goes. A bit of a toasted brown bread smell to it, light on flavour but still more malty flavour than a lager. I'd say it's "ok" but not great. It's easy drinking and got me looking for brown ales when I'm out to try to decide if I like that style. Brown ales are hard to find here when most craft breweries are still serving IPAs.

It's kind of in between a red ale and a lager as far as flavour goes. A bit of a toasted brown bread smell to it, light on flavour but still more malty flavour than a lager. I'd say it's "ok" but not great. It's easy drinking and got me looking for brown ales when I'm out to try to decide if I like that style. Brown ales are hard to find here when most craft breweries are still serving IPAs.

Thanks so much! I will try it. I liked your description.

Newcastle has never been a draught beer in UK. I live in the town of Newcastle On Tyne where it was brewed since 1927 until recently and it has always been served chilled from the bottle and that's a pint bottle,half bottles aren't available in UK bars. (Not usually anyway)