Havana Pool Exclusive Access Hours

MistyRo76

Saw a message from my PVP saying that the Vista Havana Pool area would now be exclusive to Havana Cabin guests until 7PM daily. I think initially it was able to be accessed by all guests at either 5PM or 6PM.

Not that this applies to me...can't book Havana until our little one gets older or hubby and I book a "no kids allowed" getaway! LOL But still wanted to pass it along for everyone else.

Misty

Saw a message from my PVP saying that the Vista Havana Pool area would now be exclusive to Havana Cabin guests until 7PM daily. I think initially it was able to be accessed by all guests at either 5PM or 6PM.

Not that this applies to me...can't book Havana until our little one gets older or hubby and I book a "no kids allowed" getaway! LOL But still wanted to pass it along for everyone else.

Misty

Matt mentioned this to us on our 7/1 cruise.

Sent from my iPhone

I wonder why? I guess Havana guests we're complaining about a bunch of people filling in at 5/6pm.

As someone who probably wouldn't splurge for a Havana cabin I thought 5/6pm was fair, at that time most sun-worshipers are packing up for the day to get ready for dinner anyway.