Is it true- NCL ship pins

collectingcoke

The cruise consultant on the Jewel said that they are "changing" the pins for a more meaningful gift for latitude members. We will see.

That is the whole problem of NCLs actions at the moment. No disagreement with them replacing the pins with something more useful but then do it at the same time. Not taking something away and after that starting to think about how to maybe introduce something in return.

Coka, I'm interested in Jade and Gem if you are giving them away.

We would love to have:

Jade

Star.

Dawn...

Thanks

Michele

Send me you postal address to quest4coka at aol dot com

Put your cruise critic name in the subject line so I know to open it up. I will send them out to you on Mon/Tues. Michele...let me know if you want the old Dawn pin or the new Dawn pin. The old one is bule and gold while the new one has the dolphins.

coka

Put your cruise critic name in the subject line so I know to open it up. I will send them out to you on Mon/Tues. Michele...let me know if you want the old Dawn pin or the new Dawn pin. The old one is bule and gold while the new one has the dolphins.

coka

Coka, I'd love to have the other Gem pin. I'll send an email with the info.

I have an extra Pearl pin if anyone is interested in it.

No pins on our Alaska cruise two weeks ago. I asked our room steward and he said they don't have them anymore

On the Gem in May we got pins by asking the Cruise Consultant. Might help if you sound like you might be buying some Next Cruise deposits.:D

I have 6 cruises with Celebrity and never got a pin. I do collect Christmas ornaments of the ships we were on. I have a silver tree (not evergreen) and I keep the ships out all year. Great memories. I hope that the POA has this in the gift shop.

I have two ribbons one for me and one for hubby of all our ship pins from all of our cruises. I wear and hang it, you are right about the Great memories, when I look at it hanging there. I hope they have your ship.

Yes, I do too, I can't wait to see Hawaii---this will be a very special trip for us.

Hawaii is beautiful, we were there on a Princess ship. Are you celebrating a special event?

Hope they still have pins to give you for this ship. I am hoping to find the Sky Pin.

Just saw it today. Been very busy getting ready for fishing trip and Quilt shop hop. I hope they still have pins too, but will be really disappointed without the ship ornament. I'll still find something to remember this trip. We will be married 49 years in 2017, but not until August, but that is prime Canadian Muskie time, so we wouldn't be going then.

I was told you can ask your steward for them or the front desk.

Love the pins -- and yes, I have a hat with pins on it!! Goofy, may be.

So, did you get the email about Norwegian Cruise Line memories? "WE WOULDN'T BE US IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" Someone needs to have that new slogan stapled to his head! :D

Just saw it today. Been very busy getting ready for fishing trip and Quilt shop hop. I hope they still have pins too, but will be really disappointed without the ship ornament. I'll still find something to remember this trip. We will be married 49 years in 2017, but not until August, but that is prime Canadian Muskie time, so we wouldn't be going then.

I collect the ship ornaments too and you can see from my signature line, that I have been on most of the fleet already. I have never been on one that doesn't have the ornament. :D

coka

My pins arrived!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH COKA!!! I really really appreciate this! :D :)

I collect the ship ornaments too and you can see from my signature line, that I have been on most of the fleet already. I have never been on one that doesn't have the ornament. :D

I think they're starting to hide them. The last two ships I've been on I've had to ask and they got them out of a back room somewhere. :confused:

Wish I could get my hands on a Pride of America ornament. It was our first cruise and we didn't understand why the gift shops were always closed when we walked by (didn't know the ship in port thing). I've asked on a few roll calls and always get reports back that they didn't have any ornaments.

Wondering if these things are going the way of the ship pins.....:confused:

I think they're starting to hide them. The last two ships I've been on I've had to ask and they got them out of a back room somewhere. :confused:

Wish I could get my hands on a Pride of America ornament. It was our first cruise and we didn't understand why the gift shops were always closed when we walked by (didn't know the ship in port thing). I've asked on a few roll calls and always get reports back that they didn't have any ornaments.

Wondering if these things are going the way of the ship pins.....:confused:

Oh gosh, I hope not. I have noticed that they are putting them in areas that are less noticeable and I did have to ask for them once on a cruise and they ended up being in a weird area, but at least I found them. :D